Want know what my doctor did wrong and what has to be done? Decided to change my implants, my right breast encapsulated (Photos)

Doctor recommended my new implants to be under the muscle to avoid having my breast encapsulated. I had my surgery performed 12/2015, 1 month after I noticed my right breast didnt have the same firmness as my left breast. NEW surgery was in 8/12/2016. NOW I'm starting to notice she didn't fix anything and my right breast still the same! Every time I lay my right breast just falls all to right side. Iam thinking it was cuz she removed the encapsulation & maybe part of muscle? What has to be done?

Pocket issue

It looks like in the photos that your pocket may be too big and a lateral pocket repair might be necessary.

Revision

A capsulorrhaphy or tightening of the implant cavity laterally can help push the implant in and give you more symmetry.  You may also benefit from a slightly wider implant so the nipple does not look like its too lateral.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Breast implant displacement concerns…

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced.  you demonstrate your concerns nicely on the posted photographs. Based on your current description and photos, it sounds like you are dealing with a breast implant placement problem;  these types of implant displacement concerns are best addressed through revisionary surgery including capsulorraphy.   You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about this type of corrective surgery. Best wishes.