I had breast lift with implants Aug 29 2016 and have a black spot

I have had this black open spot past 4 weeks, it is tender. It is located under breast either luft scar or implant scar. Any idea what this could be? Are my saline implants at risk for infection?

Lift issue

It would be best to show photos. Without at least that, it is hard to say what a black spot represents.

Are my implants at risk for infection?

Any time you have an open wound on the breast after augmentation or breast lift, implants might be at risk of infection. We suggest you let you surgeon have a look to keep things safe.

Spot on incision

Thanks for your inquiry, without an exam it is hard advise.  Any wound with an underlying implant needs to be examined and characterized and treated by your surgeon if needed, good luck.  

Four weeks old black open spot...

It is difficult to know how serious your situation is without an image or a physical examination.
I recommend you do not wait any longer to go with the certified surgeon who performed your surgery, an open spot of that longer without improvement can be harmful to your body.

Have an exellent day!

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon