Who is a really good surgeon for fat transfers? (Photos)

I wear a 36DDD and I have a fairly big behind, my main concern is removing the fat I now have after having a cesarean section & enlarging my hips. Im frequently in the NYC or Charlotte, NC area. Im even willing to travel to surrounding cities if I can find a doctor that can get the job done. Thank You.

An Expert in VASER & Fat Transfer for AMAZING results

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hi-def physique expert. You may be a candidate for VASER Hi Def. Vaser in combination with ThermiRF/ultrasound and fat grafting will give you great results with fat removal, contour and definition. Don't let distance dissuade you, see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Fat for hips

You would have to be seen in person to assess what you have available and what you might need to accomplish your goals.

BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. You may be a good candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back and fat grafting to your buttocks.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Fat transfer

There are many surgeons that perform fat transfer. The key is to do your research and consult with surgeons. Look at Surgeon reviews and their before after examples and ask to talk to other patients. Good luck. 

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon