Is it possible for me to have the results I want in the wish picture from a submuscular round implant? (photo)

I have a wish picture of how I would like my breast to look, I know I would most likely need a lift. However I'm trying to just do the breast implants the nipple placement isn't my largest concern right now. I would just like round voluminous breast. I am 5"3 and 137 lbs. I've met with 2 surgeons and just want an idea I can get the results I would like Thank you

Breast Augmentation in Charlotte

Yes, your hope is realistic.  You look like you would be a good candidate for breast augmentation.  From your pictures, I would not plan for a lift.  The nipple position may seem lower now, but with implants, you will be very surprised now the skin of the breast nicely redrapes over the implant.  Look at my website, there is a women of very similar size, under breast augmentation, second row on the right column.  I have listed the page listing below.  At the consultation, you will be able to answer:  lift or not, which implant, what size, under or over muscle, which type implant.  Glad to help you, since you are in Charlotte, easiest is probably to call: 704-542-8686

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

BA

It is hard to say for sure without a formal examination of your breast tissue. From your photos, it looks like you will have a good result with a BA. The implants will definitely give you more upper pole fullness and a rounder shape. Your nipple position will elevate a few centimeters compared to where it is now, but it will not be centered on the breast mound like the first example picture that you have. If you are not concerned with your nipple position then you will likely be happy with the results. If you are not happy, you could always go back for a lift later.

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™

Yes it is possible but not with augmentation alone.Your breasts are too far apart and have inadequate cleavage.Implants will only make them further apart and descend even further.I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Wish pictures

While I never promise anyone that they will look exactly like their wish pictures, I think you could get a nice result from breast augmentation.  A higher profile implant will help to give you that upper pole fullness that you like, even with an under-the-muscle approach.

Best to see a board-certified PS in your area for an in-person assessment.

Breast implant expectations

Given that you are wanting a rather large breast implant, I think you will get good expansion of your breast.  It's hard to say exactly where your nipple will end up on the expanded, implanted breast without an examination, but as you said that could be adjusted later if it bothers you.  I think as long as you pick an appropriate size and allow the implants at least 3-4 months to drop and fluff, you should get a comparable result.  Good luck!

Melinda Haws, MD

Breast augmentation

Similar volumes could be obtained for you, but everyone looks different. Best of luck in your decision to pursue a breast augmentation.

Is ti possible for me to have the results I want in the wish picture from a submuscular round implant?

It is impossible to exactly reproduce a result from a picture of another patient. that being said, the best way I know of is to have a"Vecra" picture made of you and with this imaging device,you can select varing sized implants and see how you would look before having  surgery. I find this method the most  accurate way of predicting post operative augmentation results.

William Lambeth, MD (retired)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Reasonable candidate for a good outcome

Thank you for the pictures. I don't know if you can achieve your wish languages or we can have improvement with the breast. One thing I would be concerned about is that you have a very tight fold. This fold needs to be lowered and soften not to create a double bubble.

Good Candidate

From your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for breast augmentation with partial sub muscular round implants.  Choosing size will depend on your goals and your body measurements.  Good Luck!!!

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation implant selection

Your post op breasts will never look exactly like a photo, but I feel a submuscular smooth round implant that is large enough will give you a beautiful result. Not identical to the photos but very nice. Good luck.