I'm currently looking into getting a fix for the issues with my teeth. What would be the best option for me? (Photo)

My bottom teeth have quite a bit of over crowding. In particular one of my teeth actually grew in behind the others back when I was losing my baby teeth causing many of my bottom teeth to be crooked. My top teeth I only really have an issue with one of the teeth slightly over lapping another. I'm not sure if this problem can be corrected with something like braces or invisalign or if I would need something more intensive. I'm just curious as to what type of options might be available for me.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for sending your questions. In short the best option to treat your teeth would be to have orthodontics done to straighten your teeth. Options like invisalign or conventional braces can be used. Your final results will be spectacular I am sure! Please consult with a provider in your area who has a good amount of experience with both treatment options.

All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.