What are financing options for a Butt Augmentation? What is the down payment required?

Hi I'm 19 and live in Charlotte NC. For my 20th birthday I want to go to Atlanta and get a bigger butt. I want to either get implants or do fat grafting. I work a basic 9/hr job and get a refund check from school. My main question is what are my financing options and will I get approved. Also does fat grafting last because I hear after a couple years the fat go away? For a more permanent result Is implants better

Butt Augmentation Financing

Hi Yasmeenshanelle97

Base prices are determined by a number of things, but financing options available. Many offices work with a variety of different patients and budgets, especially if traveling from a long distance away. 

With regards to how long fat grafting lasts, it is correct to say implants are more permanent, but in terms of the fat graft, a change in result should not occur unless weight fluctuates. The fat is just redistributed to another part of the body.

Best Wishes,

Dr Mowlavi

Butt Augmentation Financing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Yasmeenshanelle97

Best Wishes,

Dr Mowlavi

Financing options for a Butt Augmentation? What is the down payment required?

There are plenty of financing options for a Breast Augmentation procedure or any other procedure. I will recommend an in person evaluation to have everything explained by a consultant and very important to set up your appointment with a Board Certified plastic Surgeon. Your monthly payments will be very low with the different financing options available.