Will fillers help me get a defined jawline and cheek bones? (Photos)

Also what face shape do I have? Do I have cheekbones? Do I have a fat face?

Doctor Answers 1

Filler for jaw/cheek

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.Fillers can definitely be used to re-shape the jaw and cheek areas. In order to come up with a treatment plan, I recommend seeing an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.