Fat transfer to butt and calves?

36 year old Indian-American female. Petite, 5 feet, 106 lbs. 2 children. Skinny fat body type with flat butt and skinny calves/ankles. I’m looking to do a fat transfer from my belly, flanks, back, bra area, upper arms, and inner thighs to my butt and calves. Looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon for this procedure in the Charlotte, NC area.

Doctor Answers 1

#Fat transfer #BBL #BrazilianButtLift

Thank you New_Me_80 for your excellent question, Yes a fat transfer procedure is possible and an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will certainly help you to learn more about what procedure is best for you and your body type.

In general what to look for are the following:
*Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle
Be sure to disclose your entire medical history to both your plastic surgeon and your anesthesia provider. Best to you. –Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 58 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.