Are my eyes crossed like this forever? (photos)

I had transcutaneous lower eyelid surgery October 7th. My right eye is smaller than the left, drooping more and I look sad. I still have bags and newly dark circles it appears. What's wrong?

Recent Lower Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question and photo!  You are still in the very early stages of the healing process! Make sure you are following all of your doctors post care instructions.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. Please keep in mind that you are in the early stages of the healing process. We recommend our patients to cleanse eyelid incisions with hydrogen peroxide soaked Q-tips three to four times a day during the first week following the procedure. Please follow all recovery instructions provided by your board certified facial plastic surgeon as they are more familiar with your health profile and your surgical procedure. 

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recent lower TC bleph

Your blepharoplasty is less than three weeks old I would suggest you speak to your surgeon. There are things I can speed up the healing but nevertheless time will be your strongest ally.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

This is not crossed eyed.

That means the the alignment of the eyes crosses.  I do not see that here.  What I see are eyes that are very swollen.  These surgeries take months to fully heal and there are folks who have slow resolving swelling that seems to drag this time out.  You need more healing time.  At 6 to 8 weeks, you will have a much better idea of the results.  Please consider reposting at that time.