My right eye looks smaller & fish tailed at the end 3 months postop (Photo)

I am noticing a significant asymmetry my eyes 3 months post upper, lower bleparoplasty with fat reposition & brow lift. I know there is significant improvement however it seems to me that right eye is smaller & fishtailed in the corner. What are the recommendations to correct it?

Post op asymmetry

You do have a slight asymmetry.  However you still also look like you have some swelling so not totally healed yet.  Give yourself more time and this may even out more.  You already look pretty good so may be happy at 6 months post-op 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Healing after blepharoplasty

You will likely be pleasantly surprised at the improving symmetry after another 2 or 3 months. If you continue to improve, then it would be unwise to ask for early revision. I would highly recommend staying in touch with your surgeon for follow-up, and waiting 6-12 months prior to revisions. Healing requires a lot of patience! 

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical Eyelids

Thank you for sharing your question. Everyone judges their own asymmetry much worse than anyone looking at them would. You look great considering the surgery you went through. Subtle improvements will continue for several more months. Always keep in mind the expression, "Perfection is the enemy of good." I have seen many patient visit my office after undergoing numerous procedures elsewhere. Then, after being over-corrected, they wish they had stopped sooner with the "touch ups". I hope you find this helpful.
Good luck,