Can you get Diastasis Recti suddenly?

I've been decently skinny my whole life, and recently I've not been eating at much, I don't eat breakfast or lunch. I sometimes eat dinner but not all the time. I weigh 105ish right now and a couple days ago I noticed that there is a bump on my lower stomach near my belly button that I can't suck in. If I lay on my back and try and sit up there is a mound protruding from my stomach and I can fit two fingers in the middle above and below my belly button. Could this happen suddenly? Am I in danger?

Diastasis recti

Diastasis recti is  a separation of the recti muscles. I recommend seeing your PCP and discussing your loss of appetite and physical changes for a complete evaluation. 

Suffolk Plastic Surgeon