Should I be concerned of a double bubble? (Photo)

I had my BA 6/30/15. When I stand I don't notice anything much. But when I'm laying down or have my hands over my head my left breast looks different.

Scar Malposition

It does appear from your photographs that the scar has migrated up and away from the inframammary crease. this usually means that the breast implant has stretched the distance from the nipple to the original crease sometimes called bottoming out. I recommend you go back to your operating surgeon to discuss options to place the implant back up higher and supported better. Good luck. 

Bottoming out?

Based solely on your photos, it appears that you may be bottoming out. Schedule an appointment with your surgeon to be assessed in person and discuss revision options. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Concerned about double bubble

Hello, you could certainly mention your findings to your plastic surgeon, but if you are only noticing a subtle difference in very specific positions this might be something to simply observe follow with them.

IMF issue

Thank you for the question and photos. I recommend that you ask to be examined by youer Plastic Surgeion and discuss options to correct this.

All the best

Double bubble

It does appear that you have some issues at your fold.  If you want it to be adjusted, then you will need a capsulorrhaphy.

Early "Double-bubble" after Breast Augmentation

The term "Double-Bubble" refers to the appearance of a fullness or "bubble" shaped deformity of the breast following breast augmentation. This deformity represents a weakening of the ligamentous support of the breast, which also supports of the weight of the implant. If the ligament support is released and not reconstructed then occasionally the implant can be seen sliding beneath the original ligament "net." Repair requires suturing the "net" of ligaments back to the chest wall.
You may have an incomplete release of the ligaments which is only noticeable when you are lying down. This can be the result of surgery but also is possibly due to excess activity in the post-operative period, particularly if it is your dominant side (ie. right-handed). Please discuss this with your Plastic Surgeon who I am sure is eager to make sure you are happy with your result! 

Douglas Leppink, MD
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Should I be concerned about a double bubble

You're right implant appears to be descended below you're inframammary crease incision. If this is bothersome to you you need to see your surgeon. This may require your implant to be elevated and supported in a superior direction 

Double bubble

It appears from your photos that your right implant appears lower creating the double bubble appearance. It it bothers discuss your revision options with your surgeon

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Should I be concerned of a double bubble?

It is your decision if the 'double bubble' effect is an issue. Only revision surgical options can improve.........

Double Bubble?

From your photos, it is hard to tell if you are developing a "double bubble".  Usually, it is pretty apparent if you are.  You should follow-up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.  They will be able to tell if you are developing a double bubble.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon