Columella is not lined up under tip of nose. It's crooked. I'm 7 weeks post open rhinoplasty. Can it be fixed? (Photo)

I can see what appears to be tissue from columella in the right nostril..this is causing a lot of assymerty of nostrils and a notch of right side. The columella is very very tight..can barely open mouth wide enough to eat...can't smile...its giving my nose a pigged looked..if columella flattens out it would help the appearance i think. How easily can this be corrected?

Uncomfortable 7 weeks after rhinoplasty

Your trans-columella incision is pretty high, but it is far too early to assess the results.  Plan on waiting 3-6 months before results begin to stabilize.

The incision through which the open rhinoplasty was performed healed with a marked depression.  It seems a scar revision would help improve this.  However at 7 weeks postop, it may be best to wait a little longer, massage the area and see if it improves somewhat before a 2nd surgery.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

7 weeks post rhinoplasty

At 7 weeks post rhinoplasty, you are still healing and need to give it time to settle and for the swelling to subside. Best of luck.