How close together can I have surgeries? I plan to have a Brazilian Butt Lift and Calf Augmentation.

I plan to have a Brazilian Z Butt Lift and Calf Augmentation separately by two different plastic surgeons. I also need to have surgery on 2 toes(necessary) by a Podiatrist. How close together can the BBB and Calf Aug. be done? My ideal situation would be having the BBB done and then a couple months later having the calf augmentation and then the toe surgery 2-3 days later or vice versa. Is this possible/recommended or do all 3 surgeries have to be spaced out? Trying to minimize down time from work.

Timing of surgeries

You can stage the surgeries several months apart if you heal well. Best to review with your three surgeons.