How close together can I have surgeries? I plan to have a Brazilian Butt Lift and Calf Augmentation.

I plan to have a Brazilian Z Butt Lift and Calf Augmentation separately by two different plastic surgeons. I also need to have surgery on 2 toes(necessary) by a Podiatrist. How close together can the BBB and Calf Aug. be done? My ideal situation would be having the BBB done and then a couple months later having the calf augmentation and then the toe surgery 2-3 days later or vice versa. Is this possible/recommended or do all 3 surgeries have to be spaced out? Trying to minimize down time from work.

Timing of surgeries

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You can stage the surgeries several months apart if you heal well. Best to review with your three surgeons.