How do I choose the best Dr. to perform Thermitight RF among those who offer the procedure in my area?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Thanks for your question. I suggest that you research the doctor's certification to confirm he is board certified as well as a specialist in your desired treatment. Additionally, review the before and after gallery of their website and patient reviews written across several review outlets that speak of the work the doctor has done. Hope this helps and best of luck in your search.

ThermiTight Doctors

I find that the Thermi Site is the best place to find a doctor in your area.  Look at the doctor locator on their site. You also can research doctors on real self.

Jean Keamy, MD
Westborough Ophthalmologist

ThermiTight Expert

This is a great question, as many doctors are performing ThermiTight procedures and you want to make sure you're in the hands of an expert. I recommend you to check out the Thermi website first. Check out the "find a doctor" tab for physicians in your area. The Thermi website also provides detailed information and video clips on the technology behind Thermi; I recommend you to educate yourself on it. It's always best to do research before walking into a consult. Good luck!

Brian M. Kinney, MD, FACS

Best to perform ThermiTight

First go to the ThermiRF website for a listing of qualified physicians that perform the ThermiTight procedure. Then do a little bit of research as to how long that physician has been performing the procedure and what their patients think of their experience/results. The best referral is word of mouth!

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do your research for ThermiTight

The first stop in your research for the procedure would be to check the ThermiTight website.  It lists the doctors that are qualified and trained to perform the procedure in your area.  In the Charlotte area, I particularly recommend Dr. Girish "Gilly" Munavalli.  He is a tremendous Dermatologic Surgeon with a lot of experience with lasers and energy based devices.   I suggest that you discuss your issues with him.
Hope that helps.

Jason D. Bloom, MD
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiTight for skin tightening and lifting done by a local expert

There is no one easy way to find an expert for any surgical procedure.  If you're interested in undergoing ThermiTight, for skin tightening and lifting, check with your trusted primary care and other physicians who may know a local expert. Some of your friends may have undergone the treatment and they may give you recommendations, and of course read reviews on line. Ensure the physician is board-certified. 

I respect the procedure for its benefits as well as its risks and I am conservative and consider safety one of my greatest priorities, while I intend to be very thorough and provide my patients with the best possible result. Having performed tumescent liposuction for many years I found ThermiTight a procedure that was not difficult to learn, but all physicians continue to learn when doing Thermi and the company provides ongoing monthly webinars for us as ThermiTight providers to share information and learn from each other. 

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

How do I find a good doctor to perform my ThermiTight procedure?

As the other physician suggested, the ThermiRF website provides a list of doctors specifically trained in this procedure and qualified to use the device.  With that being said, I would make sure that a doctor (and not a physician extender) is performing your procedure.  Who performs your procedure makes all the difference in the world.  

I hope that helps and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your question. If you visit the ThermiRF website, you will be able to find a doctor who offers the ThermiTight procedure. All the doctors who offer the ThermiRF procedures have completed Thermi training.

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS