How many cc's are these ?? (photos)

I'm looking to get breast implants just like these could u tell me if these are saline or silicone and about how many cc's do you think these are?

Implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  In short, there is no telling what implants she has received.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast Implants | How many CC's

Thank you for your question about breast implants.

It is impossible to provide you with an answer to the amount of cc's and whether her implants are silicone or saline.

To be sure what may work for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have breast implant surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

How many cc's are these breast implants??

Hard to accurately tell. My guess would be the 600-700cc range. For more on sizing please see below:

How many cc's are these ?

Dear Countrygurl01,
The real question is "How larger were this model's breasts before she had a breast augmentation?" I am going to guess she was pretty fabulously endowed before she had any surgery. What you look like before has as much if not more impact than the cc's placed. Not fair you guys get to pick the "afters" when we don't get to the pick the "before pics" for each of our patients. Oh well, I guess that's life!
Best of luck to you,

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

How many cc's are these ??

Your guess could be as good as mine! Maybe 800 cc's?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What size are these?

While it's impossible to guess from a photograph the exact size of a breast implant, from 25 years of experience of looking at thousands of women, with the rest of her body size and the amount of subcutaneous fat that she has, this is probably a very large 600 or larger cc implant. Every patient is different and the ultimate size is different for everybody and is determined by the size of your breast plus the implant. I think it is helpful to bring this type of photograph to your plastic surgeon and hopefully that plastic surgeon can offer you Vectra 3-D imaging which you can then compare on your own body to see if it gives you the love that you would want for the size implant that may be placed. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

How many cc's are these?

Thank you for your question and for sharing the series of photographs.  Though "goal" pictures ares useful in determining an overall size and shape of breast that you are interested in, the absolute cc total of the woman's implants is not that useful as one does not know how much natural breast tissue she began with, much less key breast parameters that help to determine her size.  See an ASPS board certified surgeon, they will helps you determine the best size, shape, and profile of implant to help you achieve a similar look. Hope this helps.

How many cc's

There is no way to determine what type or size implant from a photo. She obviously has fairly large implants, but that is all that you can tell from the photo.
It is certainly okay for you to take these pictures in to your consults and let the surgeon determine if you can look like these pictures and give you some idea of a size range that will fit your frame and breast shape and get you as close to your goal as possible.

Breast implant question

It is impossible to guess from picture if implants are silicone or saline and what size they are. If you want to achieve this post operative appearance you could bring these pictures with you to a consultation. After examining you a plastic surgeon could advise you on what size implants you would need to achieve this look.

How many cc's are these ?

Sorry, but online consultants will help you provide you with accurate information regarding the type/size of breast implants utilize for these women.  Even if you do have this information, it may not be that help; in order to achieve the same outcome for you it is  most probable that a different size of breast implant would be necessary given that every woman is starting at a different starting point.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example,
I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.