Do I need a butt lift, fat transfer, or butt implants?

Do I need a butt lift, fat transfer, or butt implants? I've always had a flat backside. Would like a "little" more volume and some lift. What is the best option? Also looking to do calf augmentation or fat transfer to calves. 5 feet tall, 106 lbs, 23.5% body fat, 2 c-sections.

Butt Lift with Fat Transfer Can Be a Great Option #buttlift

• The photos that you've provided show that you may be a very good candidate for a butt lift with fat transfer. 
  • During this procedure very small incisions will be made in order to perform liposuction of your abdomen, waist, and thighs.
  • This fat is then placed through several  more small incisions into your buttocks.
  • The increased definition of your waist from the liposuction, along with the added projection of your buttocks can give you a very pleasing look!
  • Definitely meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated!

Do I need a butt lift, fat transfer, or butt implants? (Photos)

Based on the pictures you provided you will benefits from a "BBL" Brazilian butt lift. For Best results your BMI should be less then 30 , Gaining 10 more pounds to achieve amazing goal.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Butt lift options

Thank you for your question.For best option, it very much depends on what is your exact definition of a "little"more volume.Judging from your pictures, I think you should be able to achieve quite a nice result with fatgrafting which has the adds benefit of slimming down your waist and therewith enhancing the buttock.For a more impressive volume enhancement, you could combine this with intramuscular buttock implants, anatomicals would enable the surgeon to widen your hips as well.

Alexander Aslani, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Implants+Vaser Lipo+Calf Implants+Fat injection

Thanks for your photos.

There are three different options to reshape your buttock:

1- using a buttock implant

2- vaser liposuction for your inner tight and hips

3- fat injection at your buttock

A good result can be achieved if a butt implant will be combined with fat injection.

For your calf area a fat injection or implants can be used but my offer is using implants because the fat viability is not good at this area.

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift

Based on your pictures, I'd probably recommend an autologous fat transfer with liposuction to harvest the fat and sculpt the surrounding tissues to augment the shape of your buttocks.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Butt Lift with Fat Transfer - Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question about Butt Lift.

Based solely on the pictures, yes, you would enjoy the benefits of a butt lift by using your own fat.  This is called a Brazilian Butt Lift.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

A Brazilian butt lift would be the perfect solution for you. A Brazilian butt lift enhances your natural curves giving you a firm and youthful looking behind. Otherwise known as a gluteal augmentation, is a surgical procedure involving fat transfer. A fat transfer occurs when fat that is removed from certain parts of the body and is processed, cleaned, and readied before being re-injected or grafted back onto your buttocks. A butt lift of this nature gives you a firmer, more proportionate posterior while also improving your hip to waist ratio.

As for your calves, it is difficult to tell from the pictures you provided. Implants may be an option, but would need to assess you in person before determining what you best option is. Regards,

Hey New-me-80! Hope this finds you doing well.  Thank you for the photos.  It is always much easier to give a recommendation when we see the canvas.  I do not believe that doing fat grafting alone will give that much of an impact.  You have very little fat to use.  My suggestion would be to liposuction what we could...abdomen, love handles, presacral and bra strap areas, possibly some of the medial thighs.  Placement of an implant with the combination of the fat grafting would be the best option.  Calf augmentation could be done at the same time as well.  I have had great results from augmentation.  Most facilities should have discounts for doing multiple procedures at the same time.  Good Luck.  

Shelby Brantley, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

The ideal buttock enhancement is determined by many variables

It appears that you won’t need a butt lift, which is often performed on massive weight loss patients who are prone to soft tissue laxity and redundant skin.

But if you’re interested in having a shapelier, bigger derriere, you may consider buttock augmentation via implants or fat transfer, or more commonly referred to as Brazilian butt lift.

Based on your photos, it appears that you’re a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift, although only a personal consultation can determine this.

Make sure that you only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs buttock enhancement surgeries on a regular basis. It is also helpful to scrutinize his before-and-after photos to assess his level of expertise.

For photo reference, feel free to visit the attached link.

Thank you and good luck.

Butt lift with Fat Transfer

Hello, thanks for your question

You are a great candidate for liposculpture with autologus fat transfer and amazing results.

The best of luck. 

Disnalda Matos, MD