Can I have a Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo done 4 weeks after calf implants?

I am looking to have a Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo done 4 weeks after calf implants. My preference was to have both procedures done together by 1 plastic surgeon, but I have decided to go with 2 different plastic surgeons for each procedure. is it realistic to have the calf implants done first and then have the BBL/Lipo done 4 weeks later by a different doctor?

BBL done 4 weeks p/o calf implants?

Thank you for your question. Having a BBL done 4 weeks post-op calf augmentation shouldn't pose any risks as long as you are not having liposuction performed on your legs. Please get consent from both Surgeons prior to booking your BBL. 

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (4 weeks post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and lipo after other surgery

In most instances I like to wait a few months before performing another procedure like this.    It is best to ask your surgeon.