Can I have a Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo done 4 weeks after calf implants?

I am looking to have a Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo done 4 weeks after calf implants. My preference was to have both procedures done together by 1 plastic surgeon, but I have decided to go with 2 different plastic surgeons for each procedure. is it realistic to have the calf implants done first and then have the BBL/Lipo done 4 weeks later by a different doctor?

BBL done 4 weeks p/o calf implants?

Thank you for your question. Having a BBL done 4 weeks post-op calf augmentation shouldn't pose any risks as long as you are not having liposuction performed on your legs. Please get consent from both Surgeons prior to booking your BBL. 

BBL done 4 weeks p/o calf implants?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (4 weeks post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and lipo after other surgery

In most instances I like to wait a few months before performing another procedure like this.    It is best to ask your surgeon.

BBL and lipo after other surgery