Will bags and tear troughs go away? (Photo)

It's been 12 days since lower eyelid surgery and my doctor says I'm doing amazing at my 7 day post op and to gentle massage, head elevation, eye ointment, and ice along w arnica and bromelain. I feel like my skin changed meaning darker under my eyes one more than the other which it looks like a black eye, my eyes look droopy, my eyes look sad, I still have bags, a tear trough, a crease under the eyelid, I don't gave that bright face or eyes, just won seeing what you guys think thanks a bunch seriously

Bleph

You still have noticeable swelling even though its been almost 2 weeks.  As the swelling improves you should see improvement in the results.  Otherwise you are healing well and just need more time.