After receiving a normal mole biopsy 1 month ago, is this normal?

I had several moles removed from my back 1 month ago after experiencing pain under 1 of them. The pain started after being out in the sun. It was 3 moles around each other so my dermatologist removed all 3 to test. They all came back normal. Since before the removal and up til now I have had this tenderness that seems to feel deep into my back under one of these moles. I thought it would subside once the mole was removed but it hasn't. What could this be since my moles came back normal?

Deep Pain Post Mole Removal

I suggest you seek an expert for an in person evaluation. This is needed to identify the underlying cause of your deep back pain. Best, Dr. Emer