After my nose job about 3 months ago, I've noticed that when I burp my left ear will make a noise (as if it's popping).

I never have had this issue before until now. Is this common? why is it happening? how can i fix it? It's almost like their is fluid in their or the connection with my nose and ear is different with draining, possibly?

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-