How soon after a lollipop lift and implants would you consider the new girls (cough) bedroom ready?

Ready that is for normal bedroom play--no activities unusual enough to have their own categories or channels on pornhub. I guess my question would be better stated as to how long after a lift with implants until my new breasts can be enjoyed and manipulated by my husband? Thanks.

Sex after breast surgery

A very common question!  My standard answer is to wait around six weeks but your surgeon is in the best position to advise you based on your individual surgical approach and recovery.  

Bedroom activity after lollipop lift

My standard answer to this question for a lollipop lift is about four weeks.  However this entirely depends on the speed of healing, whether there have been any spitting suture's, and the degree of relaxation of implants  4 to 6 weeks is a good ballpark figure but you should check with your plastic surgeon since he or she can adequately assess how you were healing from week to week 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question. Typically I advise my patients to restrain from this type of activity for 4-6 weeks. I would recommend you speak with your plastic surgeon directly about post operative care suggestions. 

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

After lift manipulation

My standard answer is to wait 6 weeks after surgery.  At that time, if all is healing well, the breasts are not especially sore, the incisions are healing well, and you feel up to having your breasts handled more playfully, then enjoy your new body.

Note that they may be sore or swollen afterwards, and if so, then let them have time to recover before increasing activity again. Let your body and common sense guide you.

It may take up to 6 months before they have completely adjusted to their new situation, so it may take some time before you fell completely comfortable with any and all types of activities involving your breasts.

Christopher W. Chase, MD
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Sex after breast surgery

in my practice I usually have patience to refrain from aggressive activities that involve significant manipulation of the breasts or bouncing the breasts for at least 4 to 6 weeks after surgery. I would direct your questions directly to your surgeon to make sure he or she gives you room their recommendations. Good luck.

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Implants and activity

You should run this by your surgeon as it really depends upon how you heel and his preferences.  Good luck.

Sex after surgery

This is a great question which many people are afraid to ask. While you should always follow the advice of your surgeon, most people are ready for sex when they feel ready. As long as your wounds are completely healed and you are not uncomfortable you are probably ready to go. Sometimes you will need to be a bit more creative with positioning but other than that you should be ready. 

Enjoy!

David B. Reath, MD

David B. Reath, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

When is it okay for sex?

Thank you for your recent question and congrats on your recent surgery!  I would recommend no "manipulation" to the breast for at least 3 weeks post-op as long as everything is healing correctly.  After that it is game on however you maybe a little sore and tender at first.  Best of Luck!

Breast Lift with Implants

That question can only be answered by you. I have had patients say as early as 2 weeks but some longer. Just give it a try. With a supportive husband, if you feel uncomfortable, just switch to other things. Best wishes. 

Sex after breast surgery?

Thank you for the sense of humor.

Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to specific instructions in regards to returning to activities. Generally speaking, best  to limit strenuous activity for at least 2 weeks after breast   augmentation surgery, assuming you are doing well and there have been no complications.  Care should be taken during the first one to two weeks after surgery not to allow for elevation of heart rate, blood pressure, and/or direct trauma/contact to the chest wall. 

Again, generally speaking, most my patients are able to return to lower body exercise at the 1 to 2 week post operative mark, wait to lift/run for about 4 to 6 weeks after surgery.  Other exercises, involving the pectoralis major muscles, may resume several months down the line, if not longer. Again, address your specific questions/concerns to your plastic surgeon, who knows your situation best, and is ultimately responsible for your care. Best wishes.