Need advice on plastic surgeon and experience for calf implants and Brazilian butt lift.
Doctor Answers 1
Calf implants - choosing the right surgeon
- I think you need to get some more information -
- Call the office of the first plastic surgeon and be honest - say you've seen the second surgeon but want to know why he isn't in practice with them any longer.
- Then call the second surgeon and ask him the same question -
- It is odd that a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon let a better practice to join a different one -
- But the truth may be he is going to take over the practice of the surgeon who isn't Board Certified and didn't have that opportunity with the first surgeon. That would be reassuring.
- If you are told they can't tell you the reasons, ask if it is a for legal reasons. If so, it suggests there was a legal dispute and there is a gag order - if so, I would look for a 3rd surgeon because the first is too expensive and you don't have the information you need to assess the second surgeon.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.