Am I a good candidate for tummy tuck? (photos)

I want to know if I am a good candidate for tummy tuck. I already have my surgery scheduled, but wanted to hear from other doctors.

Candidate for Tummy Tuck?

If you are in good health, you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Good luck!

#Tummytuck #plasticsurgery #abdominoplasty

Hello Tttoutoula, thank you for your excellent question.  Your photo is  very helpful, however without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain. We strongly encourage you to seek the advice of a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of
Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  At our office here at CARE, we're very pleased to offer multiple financing options including CARE Credit and Alphaeon Credit. Plasticsurgery.org is also an excellent resource to view average pricing by geographic locale. I hope this information is helpful and I wish you all the best in your plastic surgery journey. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. Kind regards, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS     CARE Plastic Surgery

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your photos and question. Yes, you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. I would suggest a "no-drain tummy tuck. You wouldn't be encumbered with the drains hanging out for a few days to a week or longer, The recovery time is shorter with less discomfort, and the complication rate is significantly less. It does require deep sutures called Progressive Tension Sutures, but anyone that is knowledge with the technique is  using them.Good luck with your procedure..

Good candidate

Based on your photos, it looks like you are a good candidate to have a very nice result from a tummy tuck.  Other factors to consider are your general medical health, medications, and smoking status.  Good luck with your tummy tuck!  I'm sure you will love the results.

Kenton Schoonover, MD
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. The ideal tummy tuck patient should be in good health and a non-smoker to reduce risks and complications. Without knowing your medical history and based solely on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for tummy tuck.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Hi, thanks for your question. From your photos it appears that you would be a great candidate for a tummy tuck. Best of luck with your operation!

Ian MacArthur, MD, FRCSC
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for tummy tuck?

GreetingsThank you for your photos and questions, you are a very good candidate for Tummy tuck and i am sure that your surgeon will also perform liposuction together with tummy tuck as well as to narrow the waist. Best of luck with your Operation.RegardBulent Cihantimur M.D

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for tummy tuck

Assuming you have no medical contraindications to surgery, then yes it does appear that you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck. Some liposuction of the hips and flanks would also improve the results. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Good candidate for tummy tuck

Assuming no significant medical problems, you are a very good candidate for a tummy tuck.  Adding liposuction would further enhance the end result.  You may want to ask your surgeon if they perform the "Hollywood Tummy Tuck".  It's an advanced technique that does not require any drains post-op.

Tummy tuck scheduled - am I a good candidate?

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck.You appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck - I assume your surgeon will do liposuction as well to narrow the waist. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS