I'm 44 year old. 219 lbs, had two c-sections. Would like a BBL with tummy tuck. Will I be able to get a good result? Recovery?

Good candidate

If you are healthy and active yes.  It starts with a consultation by a board certified plastic surgeon who is comfortable with all body types and shapes.  There are risks and benefits to all these surgeries so make sure you understand and ask lots of questions.  You may want to lose weight first; I certainly understand that can be a challenge so lots of options can be discussed.   Decide what is best for you.  Good luck.

Venice Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Venice Plastic Surgeon

A lot of this will depend upon your height and your overall body habitus.  I would advise you to select your surgeon based upon vast experience in the procedure, a multitude of before and after pictures with many body types and sizes and ethnicities represented, and reviews that illustrate many positive experiences with that surgeon.

Mommy makeover

I think that you need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  You may want to consider weight loss first. Best of luck.

Mommy makeover

I'm 44 year old. 219 lbs, had two c-sections. Would like a BBL with tummy tuck. Will I be able to get a good result?

Hi.. thank you for the question... With your current weight you can have a Full back liposuction, waist contour for BBL... and i suggest you a Tummy Tuck to improve the results of your abdomen... with 7 to 10 days of recovery will be ok.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Consider loosing weight and phasing the procedures. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.