$10,800.00 for liposuction from my flanks, abdomen, and the posterior triangle and fat transfer to buttocks?

The surgery is being done in Charlotte, NC and the $10, 800.00 quote includes procedure, OR and Anesthesia fees. Is this a reasonable price?

Cost of your surgery

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

If you are asking if this is a good price, I would say that if you come to NYC it would cost a lot more.  Good luck.

Pricing for Fat Transfer

That price is not to far out of line, but is in my opinion on the high end.  For comparison I perform the same procedure (all inclusive) for between $6500-$7500 depending on the BMI.  This also includes SLIM (laser lipolysis) lipo of all of the areas liposuctioned after the initial fat is harvested for transfer.  Thanks for your question.

Jeffrey Marvel, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Reasonable priceb

For what you are having done I feel this is a fair and reasonable price.Remember that prices will vary from one part of the country to another.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Buttock fat transfer

fees for this procedure are variable based on location, type of practice, amount of fat transferred, and how long the surgery will take. The price seems appropriate as long as you feel comfortable with your surgeon. Good luck! 

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon