Will these breast implants even out? (Photos)

I am 5 months post op. My right breast was naturally larger so a smaller implant (339cc was placed). 371cc was placed in the smaller (left) natural breast. The left breast looks much fuller and higher up than the right. Can it continue to improve or do I need a revision? I had significant post op swelling in the right breast so the skin may have been stretched and causing that breast to look lower. Is there anything that I can do at this point in my recovery to help?

Pre-existing Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photos.  The degree of asymmetry you currently have is most likely associated with your pre-existing breast asymmetry.  While the swelling may seem to have been a significant contributor, it is most likely associated with the breast volume, skin and nipple-areolar complex asymmetry.  This degree of asymmetry is a normal occurence in a signifcant number of women and is not likely to change. A breast lift on the right would improve nipple position and skin laxity but at the price of scars on the breast.  Based on your current outcome, you will need to decide how far you are willing to go to get better symmetry.