Stiffness, swelling and tender septum and nose tip 5 weeks post-op? (Photos)

I am 5 weeks out of surgery and I am still feeling a fair amount of around the clock discomfort. My nasal tip is sensitive and sore to the touch. My septum is sore & my full nose is very stiff. Overall, I am very stiff & sore. My doctor doesn't feel that this is normal at this point in my recovery and has put me on two round of antibiotics which hasn't make a different. He has me coming in once a week to look at my nose, saying it's a little pink but there is no sign of infection. Any ideas?

Rhinoplasty post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Tip tenderness

Where any grafts used on the tip that may cause this inflammatory response?  Usually septal cartilage is used and this should not cause this type of reaction; however if any other type of grafts were used, it may explain this.  Also, a close inspection of the incisions inside your nose could reveal delayed healing or graft exposure that may explain this.  Best wishes, Dr. T.