Is it possible to do a butt lift without the need for fat to be added? (Photo)

Is it possible to do a butt lift without the need for fat to be added...I already have a large butt..needs lifting and more shapping... Already have a date for my tummy tuck next month...

Buttock lift can be combined with a tummy tuck

A tummy tuck and a buttock lift can be combined into one procedure, we usually refer to this as a lower body lift.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for advice.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Lift

Thank you for your question.  It is possible to lift the buttocks without augmentation.  Consult with a surgeon to discuss your options.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible To Do A Butt Lift Without The Need For Fat To Be Added?

The buttocks can be lifted and the shape improved, without the addition of fat. This can be done in conjunction with the tummy tuck. You will end up having an extra incision, which will however be hidden in your bikini. You can discuss this with your surgeon who can help you with this problem.

All The Best!

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to do a butt lift without the need for fat to be added?

The buttock can be lifted without the addition of fat.  Skin can be removed and the buttock can be lifted in this manner.

Butt lift without fat injections.

Hello and thank you for your question. Yes you can but you need to do a lower body lift to get the butt lift . This is a 360 degree operation that in my hands does.
1. A full tummy tuck. 
2. A mons lift. 
3. A strong lateral thigh lift. 
4. A buttock lift. 
5. Auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips. 
Peter Fisher M.D. 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

But lift and shaping

From your photographs, you could surely add silicone buttuck implants, but more generally this would give you more volume and projection. If you want more precise contouring and shaping of the buttock, fat grafting is probably a better way to go.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon