What areas should be lipod? (photos)

I want a nice round/heart shaped booty. What areas do I need lipod to give it that lifted effect. I'm hoping a newly sculpted behind will boost my self esteem and also eliminate the appearance of the cellulite as well.

What areas should be lipoed?

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks would likely yield a very nice result.

BBL

Hello, You can have full abdomen full back sides love handles and flanks harvested however please keep in mind your results will be limited to a fuller,better shape. Volume will be limited thank you for your question and good luck!

Lipo and BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL candidate

You may not have sufficient fat on your body to get the results you are seeking. The fat transfer also will not necessarily correct any cellulite you have. A consultation in person with an experienced plastic surgeon is needed to know for sure if you are a good candidate and how close you can come to reaching goals.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD