Can I achieve this look? (Photos)

Can I achieve this look with breast augmentation specifically looking to get 400CC high profile under the muscle I'm 105lbs and 5'4

Possibly.

Thank you for your question and photos. Each woman has her own unique anatomy, breast shape, and chest dimensions all of which influence the appearance of her breasts before and after breast enhancement surgery. The patient who represents your "ideal" actually had less breast tissue from the start, and her breasts sat higher on her chest. That being said, we always have an optimal proportion and size we can strive for, and in your case, other than determining which implant would be best, we would also need to determine if you would require a small lift ("mastopexy") or just a "dual plane" augmentation (partially under the muscle and partially under the breast). This can only be determined with an examination in person. 

The good news is that you are well on your way to understanding how to go about achieving your desired final outcome. An experienced board certified plastic surgeon can advise you on a specific treatment plan that will hopefully allow you to achieve the result you are seeking. Be certain that your own sense of aesthetics aligns with that of your plastic surgeon's. Best of luck to you. 

Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

Can I achieve this look? (Photos)

Thank you for your interesting question and photographs. The young lady who you would like to look like has much less breast tissue than you, thus less sagging, and she has a rib cage that is flat while yours is more rounded. Additionally, the "foot-print" of your breasts is lower. So the answer is no, however, you can achieve a very attractive appearance.

You will need to have an examination by a board certified and experienced plastic surgeon to determine the size and dimensions of the breast implants. Also with chest and breast measurements, it may be determined that you need a mastopexy (uplift) along with breast implants. 

I see that you have had some excellent answers to your question, so you are headed in the right direction to achieve your goals. Make sure that your expectations are explained fully to the plastic surgeon that you choose. I suggest using 3D imaging to get a better idea of your appearance with various implant sizes with and without a mastopexy.

Best of luck to you and again, thank you for your question and photographs.

Can I achieve this breast look with implants?

Thank you for your question and photo.  It is important to understand that enlargement alone with an implant will not give her the firm uplifted look of your desired photo.  The size of the implant should be based on a measurement of your breast base width.  He will also need a lift to achieve the look you want.  Please choose your plastic surgeon carefully and I recommend consulting at least 2 board-certified plastic surgeons who are experienced in breast lift surgery. For more information on combination breast lift with implants please read the link below:

Can you achieve this look?

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 400ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears that you would also benefit from a breast lift along with augmentation.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  

If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast augmentation/lift

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. From the photos you have posted, it seems as though a lift may be necessary, a breast augmentation with implants will add projection and volume but may not be sufficient to correct the sagging appearance. I think you would be more satisfied with a breast aug and lift. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation

It looks like you need some sort of a lift to try to achieve that as your breasts appear to be sagging. Implants alone will not lift them significantly.  

Can we achieve a certain look?

The answer is pretty much always no for most circumstances. You will not look like the photograph, but it seems you would have a very nice result. The construct of your chest wall is different and you will never look like that photograph. You should talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon to give you a better idea of whether your expectations might be achievable.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Can I achieve this look?

Honestly - no.  The model you showed has a "high" breast footprint, tight skin and no ptosis (droop).  You have more of your own breast tissue, and a longer distance from collarbone to nipple (low-set breast), and a little bit of breast ptosis.  While an augmentation will make your shape fuller and rounder, it would be unlikely to exactly duplicate the results in the photo.