Am I a candidate for a BBL & laser type treatments to tighten the my sagging butt from botched liposuction? (photo)

43 year old female. Liposuction to my hips, buttocks, and thighs in 2011. Resulted in a sagging, misshapen butt. 5' 8" and 145# (145 is about 10# more than normal). Losing weight does not improve the area, but makes my butt more V shaped.

Correction of poorly done liposuction

It's unfortunate what happened from your procedure. My best guess is that much of this could be corrected with a very nice final outcome. A combination of careful corrective liposuction with fat transfer could restore your shape. Liposuction revision using fat transfer needs to be done meticulously with an open approach to the idea of having multiple small procedures. I suggest consulting with multiple board-certified plastic surgeon's. Look for someone who appears meticulous in nature, sets clear and honest expectations, appears ethical and hopefully charges a reasonable fee. There are not that many plastic surgeons who focus exclusively on liposuction and fat transfer. Regardless you should be able to find someone in your community who can easily make this look much better. To be certain or get an accurate assessment you need it in person consultations. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Not sure you have enough donor  fat for augmentation to significantly help the area. Best to be  seen in person.

Thank you for your question.I would recommend that you schedule and appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not. It is hard to tell from your photographs whether you have enough fat to harvest to fill out the buttocks area but you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help with the sagging in the buttock area.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for a BBL & laser type treatments to tighten the my sagging butt from botched liposuction?

From your photos it doesn't look like you have enough fat to fill out the excess skin on your buttocks. Lasers can improve your appearance, but will not correct it to the degree that you are probably hoping for.