41 with a suddenly and rapidly aging neck! What is the best non surgical solution? (photos)

I am turning 41 and have just stopped nursing my 2nd child. Hormones and time have just landed on my neck!! I've heard so many mixed reviews about different techniques, it is hard to have faith in any of them. I've attached pictures. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Best Non-Surgical Option For Aging Neck At Age 41

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Non-surgical procedures can only temporary resolve the issue and require few to several attempts.Depending on the level of laxity, the effects of a neck lift will certainly outlast the effects of non-surgical treatments. 

The presence of banding down the front of the #neck, and, amount of excess skin and condition of your skin are among some factors which determine if you are a #candidate for #rejuvenating the neck. During an in-person examination, your chin will be evaluated along with the neck and jawline. A weak #chin implies a lack of chin support for the skin along the neck line. In younger individuals a chin implant alone is usually all that is needed to improve the appearance of the neck. Subsequently, it will also improve the overall #balance of the face and can create the illusion of a smaller nose. As a stand-alone procedure, chin augmentation can be performed in the office under local #anesthesia. For individuals with signs of #aging in the neck, a chin implant added to one of the recommended procedures above, will provide optimal results.

A board certified plastic surgeon should evaluate both your anatomical features and aesthetic goals to suggest which procedure best suits your needs. In some cases there may be more than one option to choose from and and if you are not a candidate at the time of your #consultation, your board surgeon can recommend alternatives to address your concern.

Best Non-surgical Solution for the Aging Neck

The best non-surgical solution for the aging neck is through a combination of Botox, injections such as Juvederm, Kybella to remove the excess fat under the chin, and Thermage for tightening the jowls and neck tissue and produce new collagen.  The key is a combination of skin tightening and injectables to produce new collagen.  I often inject Sculptra as well as this produces new collagen and adds needed volume to the aging face.  Please consult an expert in these non-surgical procedures for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Non-surgical treatment of aging neck in 41 year old

While surgery normally can provide the most dramatic improvement to an aging neck, there are some non-surgical options that can provide improvement.  Ultherapy, which uses ultrasound, can sometimes provide some tightening but another potential treatment would be devices that use radio frequency.  There are several different devices but the one I use is called Fractora.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical neck options

Good morning-Our most popular treatment for patients who desire a tighter more youthful neckline is the Tripollar Radio Frequency.  It requires a minimum of 4 treatments lasting about 30 minutes each.  Patients will usually see a difference after their first treatment.