41 with a suddenly and rapidly aging neck! What is the best non surgical solution? (photos)

I am turning 41 and have just stopped nursing my 2nd child. Hormones and time have just landed on my neck!! I've heard so many mixed reviews about different techniques, it is hard to have faith in any of them. I've attached pictures. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Best Non-surgical Solution for the Aging Neck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The best non-surgical solution for the aging neck is through a combination of Botox, injections such as Juvederm, Kybella to remove the excess fat under the chin, and Thermage for tightening the jowls and neck tissue and produce new collagen.  The key is a combination of skin tightening and injectables to produce new collagen.  I often inject Sculptra as well as this produces new collagen and adds needed volume to the aging face.  Please consult an expert in these non-surgical procedures for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Non-surgical treatment of aging neck in 41 year old

While surgery normally can provide the most dramatic improvement to an aging neck, there are some non-surgical options that can provide improvement.  Ultherapy, which uses ultrasound, can sometimes provide some tightening but another potential treatment would be devices that use radio frequency.  There are several different devices but the one I use is called Fractora.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical neck options

Good morning-Our most popular treatment for patients who desire a tighter more youthful neckline is the Tripollar Radio Frequency.  It requires a minimum of 4 treatments lasting about 30 minutes each.  Patients will usually see a difference after their first treatment.