I'm 5'11 and 144 pounds with an 36a cup I've breast fed three children. (photo)

I would like to have a natural far transfer to a full b. Hiw much would this cost, what's the down time, and how could you determine if I have enough body fat to use. I'm thin and tall so I would like it to look natural. And is there an affordable payment plan available. And I don't want my nipples removed and replaced.

I'm 5'11 and 144 pounds with an 36a cup I've breast fed three children.

You may be a good candidate depending on how much fat you have to transfer. Costs depend on a few thing so it may be better to be  evaluated in person. I have an office nearby in Champaign.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer breast augmentation

Dear brittanyg90,
Fat transfer breast augmentation is becoming a more commonly used method.  However, it does require that you have enough donor fat to transfer from other areas of your body.  From the photo and your description, it does not appear that you have the donor fat.  A consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon can confirm whether this is the case or not, and what your options are.  Good luck!