I have smokers mouth due to weight loss. Should I skip the Pelleve and go straight to a filler?

Pelleve and Filler

Pelleve is a wonderful treatment to do with filler. The “smoker’s mouth” you mention will probably benefit most from the filler. However, weight loss usually means skin laxity, which the Pelleve will help with.P

Pelleve or filler

There isn't any reason you can't have both! In fact it's a good idea to have both.  Lots of offices are doing Pelleve first and then doing filler.  Pelleve helps tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.  This will enable your doctor to use less filler and possibly prolong your results.  Good luck to you.