Is It Possible to Change the Shape of my Phitral Columns?

I would like to change the shape of my philtral columns to make them more vertical or get rid of my philtral columns entirely.

Doctor Answers 2

Changing philtral columns

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern.  In general it is easier to enhance the columns than it is to remove them

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 231 reviews

Restylane/juvederm can accentuate or blunt the philtral columns or cupid's bow easily.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Temporary fillers such as restylane/juvederm can help change the shape of the philtral columns or cupid's bow easily and last about 6 months and is done under local anesthesia.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.