Can I change my lip shape to another? (photo)

My lips are the top photo,the lips that I want are the bottom photo, I want to know if it's possible to even do and if so how would it be done and how much would it cost

Lip Shape

You can easily adjust or change the volume of the lip but not the shape of your own lip.  I think it would be easily done with a vial of Restylane to plump up your top lip.  Please find an experienced board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic result.

Choose HAs instead

Compared to your upper lip, your lower lip's shape and volume are quite similar to your desired results. Please avoid Sculptra for lip augmentation. Hyaluronic acids (Restylane, Juvederm, etc.) yield much more predictable and beautiful results. I would estimate that you would need at least 2 syringes, (do check the local charges. In the OC, typical costs are $550-600/syringe). Do remember that staging injections is beneficial to avoid the "overdone" trout pout as well as allowing you a chance to evaluate the effect. For the 1st year, you may need treatment every 3-4 months. Thereafter, the dosing interval may decrease as the HA stimulates and collagen retention maintains the look. Hope this is helpful. good luck!

Lavinia K. Chong, MD