Treatment after already having braces? (photo)

I got my braces removed three weeks ago after having them on for 2 years. At first I was happy with them until I noticed that one of my front teeth was slightly crooked. I went back to my ortho right away & was told that it was not noticeable and teeth would shift slightly with time even if retainers are worn. Now, I've noticed my other front tooth has rotated & im not happy at all with my smile. How long will it take to align two front teeth that are slightly rotated?

Best Way to Do Minor Tooth Movement

Minor tooth movement can be accomplished with clear aligners. Ask your dentist or orthodontist about Red White and Blue or a number of other similar products that are wonderful for minor tooth corrections.Good luck!