Which is the better surgeon to choose for bone burring chin reduction, a maxillofacial surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon?

I am wanting to get a chin reduction with bone burring, my chin is to big and long. Which is the best and safest option for a surgeon....a maxillofacial surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon.

Chin reduction

if it is simply bone reduction with shaving or sawing you can go to either with no issues as long as they have done the procedure before.  There are benefits to both types of surgeons. If larger changes which affect dentition are needed then you absolutely to with OMFS