Pain and slight bruising around scar 11 weeks post op?

saw my PS on 7/9/16, and she gave me thumbs up all around, all is good! 2 days ago, my husband and I were fooling around, nothing crazy, but he was on top and I had my right arm laying over my head--I suddenly felt a super sharp stabbing pain along the side of my breast under my arm. Now my scar is VERY tender, sore, has some slight bruising. If I move my right arm in certain ways I get a painful feeling in the same area under arm along side (incision site under breast 385 Es breast gummy)

Thank you for your question. I recommend to talk to your PS and seek personal evaluation as soon as possible. You are fine before and developed this suddenly, you may have pulled something. Good luck with your healing.

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon