Looking for an oculoplastic surgeon (ASOPRS) eyelid specialist who only performs Blepharoplasty surgeries in Arizona

Are oculoplastic surgeons (ASOPRS) eyelid specialist who only perform Blepharoplasty surgeries? If not how would I go about finding a eyelid specialist who only specializes in eyelid surgery? Thank you!

Looking for an oculoplastic surgeon

Hello.  I know of two excellent board-certified oculoplastic surgeons in the East Valley near Chandler.  Jeffrey Edelstein and Lisa Mansueto.  Both are well qualified with years of experience.  

Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Jeffrey Paul Edelstein, M.D. ASOPRS member - Chandler, AZ

This year, I celebrated my 27th anniversary as a private practice Oculoplastic surgeon in Arizona. 

Please see many doctor's websites to find the right Oculoplastic Surgeon for you. 

Jeffrey P. Edelstein, MD
Chandler Oculoplastic Surgeon

The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory.

Their website (ASOPRS dot org) has a directory that will help you find an ASOPRS surgeon close to home.  Remember that the credential does not make the surgeon.  The training does not ensure that a particular surgeon will be right for you.  Many surgeons are focused on reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery is a side line.  Carefully study their website along with their credentials.  Make sure that the surgeon does the work you are looking for and that you like the work.