Affordable Lipo or Tummy tuck in Arizona?

I am looking to either get Lipo or tummy tuck done. Does anyone know an affordable place in east valley Arizona to get it done ? Thank you

It will be necessary to assess pictures or perform an exam to determine what is most appropriate.  The cost will depend upon the demand for the surgeon.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Tummy tuck cost in the east valley.

Thank you for the question.  There are close to thirty board certified plastic surgeons in the east valley if you consider Scottsdale and east Phoenix.  You will likely find that cost of board certified plastic surgeons will vary somewhat but centered around a certain price depending on the type of tummy tuck you need.  Non plastic surgeons may offer heavily discounted prices.  It is wise to consider that revision tummy tuck by an experienced plastic surgeon will likely be more than a properly done primary tummy tuck.
Good luck with your tummy tuck journey.
Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Thanks for the question. I would suggest starting with your country's Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the relevant Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.