Small bumps on skin after transplant

Dear doctors i have beared transplant 8 months before. There are small bumps on my skin from where the transplanted hair grow also skin colour black. Nw my doctor suggest me scarend ointment(mankind) cream to recover these bumps. It can be useful or not for bumps removing? Thanx

If you are having issues or "bumps" after your surgery and your doctor recommended a treatment, it is best to follow the

If you are having issues or "bumps" after your surgery and your doctor recommended a treatment, it is best to follow your doctor's advice.  You trusted your doctor with surgery so you should trust your doctor with your post operative care.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bumps after hair transplant

You may be getting in grown hair after your hair transplant. To make sure it is not an infection, you need to follow up with your doctor. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bumps on the skin

We have been hearing a lot of complaints of bumps on the skin in beard. I don't know why but some doctors seem to be doing something wrong.  We don't see that problem here.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon