Breast size is 34 and I want 36 C. What is the best option to enhance my breast shape and size?

Will u please recommend me the truth.. about the breast cancer after grafting... ?? And which would be the better option fat grafting or implantation??

Fat grafting to breast after Breast Cancer

Fat transfer to the breast is a good option for post breast cancer patients.The amount that can be transferred usually winds up as less than a breast size.Shaping of the breast may be best performed this way.  If more than one breast size is desired an implant is usually the best option.Please consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making treatment decisions.