Can I go for Lasik? (photos)

My eyesight is -1.75 of both eyes and doctor recommended me not to go for LASIK, as I have thin cornea. He told me about the risk of some kind of problem.

Can I go for Lasik? (photos)

Due to your thin cornea, LASIK is not recommended, you can consider PRK or LASEK. As always I recommend getting a second opinion with a different refractive ophthalmologist to confirm your options

City Of Industry Ophthalmologist

Thin cornea treatment

you can't get lasik it's not safeGet a LASEK it's ten times safer than lasikPlus recovery is fast and painlessOr you can get a PRK if your doctor didn't learn LASEK but that takes longer to heal is painful and can scar

Emil William Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA
New York Ophthalmologist