I am having dark veins aroud eyes and bags! The skin in quite thin and no creams are working. Advice? (photos)

I also feel i have some bags as when I bend my head down it shows more darkness . Idk whats that but really looks bad.. the side of nose is green vein and below my eyes is a mixture of blue and purple idk. It really upsets me..

Hollow lower lids

You are pretty hollow and have thin skin here.  Some HA filler such as restylane will help to fill in the tear trough and will usually hide those superficial veins.  Helps decrease the dark circles too. 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blue eye veins and tear trough filler

Thank you for your question and photos. I do see some blue eye veins from these photos. These can be treated with laser to ablate them, which is a relatively easy procedure without downtime. Another point is that you have hollowness under your eyes that give you the 'bags' look. You look young from these photos and I would recommend some fillers to the undereye area to give a little more volume to hide the bags.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon