I want to reduce my breasts and make them firm. What's the best option?

I am 5'11 weigh 240lbs size 38DD. I had a prior breast reduction in 2006 but after weight gain my breast have sag. I now want to reduce my breast to a full C but add implants to make firm. What size implants recommended? Will implants increase size or just make firm?

Wanting revision after breast reduction surgery

I'm afraid breast implants will only provide short term results as they typically do not stay where they are placed. So, as a result, you will have firm but saggy breasts.
Let's consider solving this problem at the root of it. Traditional anchor/vertical incision breast procedures rely on the skin envelope alone to shape and lift the breast. Skin is simply not strong enough! The Horndeski Method was developed using engineering principles to provide upper pole fullness without the risk and complications associated with breast implants and without the faulty (weakening) vertical incision. Internal support is provided by transferring the weight of the breast to the chest muscles. This allows results to be more stable. Attached is an example. If you have sufficient excess skin you may be a candidate for this technique.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

You are going about it in a wrong way.

Your plan for yourself is not a sound plan. You need to loose weight. At that point revisit this issue with a plastic surgeon. Let that plastic surgeon guide you to your best option.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Want smaller breasts

Not sure the implants will do much...best to just get a reduction. Just remember, your breasts cannot be reduced to a specific cup size, they will be proportional to your chest width. With the reduction, they will also be perkier so your breasts will not look saggy. Hope this helps!!

Best Options to Firm and Reduce Breasts

Candidates for #BreastReduction surgery are women who wish to have smaller #breasts to achieve a more proportional appearance or to alleviate physical discomfort. Breast reduction can correct symptoms from excessively #largeheavybreasts that may cause the inability to do certain exercises, or create back, shoulder and neck pain, poor posture, bra-strap shoulder indentations and chafing or rashes under the breasts. Women experiencing these discomforts may benefit from Breast Reduction, also called #ReductionMammoplasty.
Also, a #Breast Reduction and Lift, or, #AugmentationMastopexy can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. #Sagging or #ptosis is also addressed.
Additionally, both procedures can be done in the same surgery if the patient is suitable.
The nipple-areola complex can be repositioned higher, excess skin removed, the breast reshaped to a pleasing contour and in to a more ideal position. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

Your procedure should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.