What medication can be taken for the burning pain on my scalp after lipoma surgery?

No relief from Norco, ibuprophen, tylenol, advil or edcedrine.

Lipoma removal in Los Angeles

There may be some nerve pain or damage. I would consider a reevaluation of your incision line to rule out keloid, scar tissue, or nerve damage. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your burning scalp sensation.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination it appears that you are suffering with an irritated nerve.  This can be made better with the use of Neurontin or Lyrica instead of one of the prescription pain medications and anti-inflammatories you mentioned.  In most cases this pain will resolve spontaneously as the residual swelling in the tissues resolves.  Hope this helps.