I have had a rough edge on a tooth between the 3rd and 4th lower right teeth for 4 years. What can be done?

The dentist says that all is well, but this is very aggravating by the end of the day.

Rough Edges Between Front Teeth

This should be a fairly easy issue to take care of.  Call your dentist and they should be able to polish it in 10-15 minutes.  Good luck.  

Rough edge causing aggravation #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
This is usually a quick fix that only requires 5-10 minutes in the dental chair. I would recommend returning to your dentist to have this rough area smoothed so it no longer aggravates you. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100