I had slim Lopo done about 6 years ago on my abdomen inner thighs and upper inner arms. Is there anything I can do to tighten.

6 years later and I have dimples skin that looks like cellulite in just those places. I had hoped exercise would help but it hasn't. The skin seems more lax especially the abdomen. Would cool sculpting help to even out these irregularities and or tighten the skin? I know it's not meant to tighten the skin but my dr said it has been having that effect in his office. Also he says there is no pain or down time but I'm reading so many horrible reviews on here.

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell without photos and without assessing you in person. CoolSculpting does not tighten the skin. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about different procedures, and find an option that works best for you. Regards,

Fat irregularity and skin tightening

Coolsculpt can be used to treat fat pocket irregularities after lipo and there is sometimes tightening with the proceedure.  If you mainly have laxity, I would recommend Ultherapy to tighten the skin.

Dr. Quenby Erickson